Hiroki NARUKAWAHiroki NARUKAWAAttorney At Law / Patent Attorney
- Litigation and invalidation appeals relating to intellectual property (patents, copyright, designs, trademarks, unfair competition, etc.)
- Startups and technology disputes
- Other general civil cases, etc.
- Japanese, English
Intellectual property has a significant influence on businesses in various respects such as litigation and licensing. I strive to provide services that can maximize the profit for our clients based on my litigation experience in the field of intellectual property and experience in supporting venture company startups that have intellectual property as their core (from licensing negotiations to establishment of the organizational framework). In addition to intellectual property law, I also have practical experience in business law including equity-related cases, labor issues, etc., so please contact me if you require assistance in such matters.
EDUCATION & CAREER SUMMARY
Graduated with Major in Biological Chemistry, Faculty of Agriculture, University of Tokyo
Completed Postgraduate Course, Gakushuin University Law School
Legal Apprenticeship (65th period)
Ohno & Partners
Narukawa Law Firm (Founder)
Established Nexel Partners
PUBLICATIONS & LECTURES
- "Intellectual Property Protection in Relation to Food Management and Tradition", Intellectual Property Association of Japan, IP Management and Finance Working Group, Lecturer (20 November 2015)
- FY 2016 Japan-Patent Attorneys Association, Member of study committee of IP mobilization
Copyright © 2019 Nexel Partners. All rights reserved.